If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Wish List

Feel free to buy me anything on this list
  • The Female Brain - Louann Brizendine M.D. 



  • This is a book - Demetri Martin


  • The New 3G Kindle with a soft pink or mustard yellow cover






 You might be wondering why my list is so long?
Well I have a couple rules for book buying (otherwise we would be in massive debt and we would have a miniature library in our living room - wait ... we already do?)

I only buy USED books & they have to be under $5.00
Some times that means I have to wait a LONG TIME
and while I wait my list just grows!

My favorite places to book shop:
1. Goodwill on their 50% off Saturdays! (FYI its this Saturday and I already scoped out some books!)
2. Half price books! I bought Bram Stoker's Dracula for $1.00 yesterday .. It was so cheap it felt sinful!

I need to buy a cheap mini book light mine broke! 
Why you ask? So I can snuggle my husband and Read him to sleep!
He hates the lights on at night so that means I cant read in bed, but if I go to the living room to read it's a no go there too because my lover is a snuggler (just like me) & we can't possibly sleep without one another.

Book light , please buy your self & find your way to my house.
I know it's a lot to ask from a book light like yourself, but I'm packing and moving right now and I don't have time to hunt you down myself.
If you do me this one favor I promise to read you many stories and Keep you away from Miss Destructo (Ellie) & change your batteries often.

Ha