If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Packing tunes

Any move needs some good music to make packing some what less miserable
So I went out shopping for my sisters birthday present & my dads
& there I found it... just sitting there with the words "BUY ME" written all over it...


Yes thats right the Moulin Rouge soundtrack !
and the fact it was only $6.00 I had to buy it!

Its been on repeat for the past 2 hours & I have been belting out every single song at the top of my lungs in my little abode!

Sorry neighbors you just have to put up with it for a few more days. Complain all you like the only thing that will stop this CD from playing 24-7 is if you can pry it out of my cold dead hands or unless Alex smashes it, which ever comes first..
Not even the cops can stop this madness!
I have been reunited with my favorite soundtrack EVER beware!