If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Monday, August 15, 2011

New home, new beginings.

  • Moved
  • Exhausted
  • Too many birthdays too handle for one month ! ( Dad's, sister's & Ellie's )
  • Unpacking
  • Picked up new sewing projects
  • I threw a few temper tantrums, You betcha', the whole nine yards.... sad I know.
  • STARBUCKS... I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVE YOU 
  • Hot new vintage clothes!
  • Gold sea horse wedges? Kind of groovy, too buy or not to buy? I'm thinking buy? ( Real question is will Alex kill me if i come home with another pair of shoes? )
  • I have a flossing addiction, I floss a minimum of 3 times a day....and if I see people floss their teeth incorrectly I flip a shit it's so gross.. and if you don't floss at all your disgusting & you should.
  • I am a pen kleptomaniac ... I will steal your pens.
  • Ellie let me rock her to sleep for the first time in months, I cried. 
  • I live at half price books, I should get a weekend job there. 
  • I love burlap .

any who now that I'm finished writing down my rambling thoughts & I'm back on track, new home & new beginnings.

I love my family. No matter where we live as long as I'm with them, I'm happy. I'm excited to be some where other then our apartment & I'm looking forward to this new chapter in our lives. I have no clue where its going to take us but I cant wait to find out.


happy face --




It's late, I need a book light so I can catch up on "The Historian", Alex is getting restless waiting for me to accompany him to bed and I'm torn between the two....

Of course my sweet man always comes first... Sorry book your stuck playing second fiddle .