If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Friday, August 19, 2011

One month remains..

Drill weekend GO AWAY ...
It is here again & I would be excited if it didn't remind me that I have very little time left here in Phoenix.

My heart is breaking I have one month left at home.

One month left to hold my little girl & give all the love I can to  my sweet man.
 
just ONE month left...

The depression comes and goes ...
 
Anxiety...

Dressing up every day as girly and pretty as can be ... because for 10 weeks, I wont be able to shave, do my hair, look beautiful... It will be just me and my ACU's ,  combat boots, & my beloved sock bun...

Going to the cabin this weekend for my sister's birthday, but while we are there Alex, Ellie, & I are going to take one last family photo that I will have with me at boot camp & AIT

I will miss them so much, I know this to be true because... I haven't even left yet & I find myself already missing them. 

I am not scared of boot camp, I know I will kick some ass & have a  blast... the thing I'm most scared of is leaving my family behind. If there was anything I would seriously ask of you Alex while I am gone, Please write me... every day....Please.
Don't for get to take pictures of my angel every day & capture all her cute moments on film... I don't want to miss out on anything.