If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

September 20th is almost here & I'm having emotional break downs.

Boot Camp!


Seriously is the scariest 2 word combination that keeps floating around  my house hold.

only 

41

More days with my little girl & my sweet man! I find my self crying all over random places...
I cry when I change Ellie's diaper
(partially from the stench & partially because I'll miss a big milestone for her - Potty training)
I cried when I made her book " My first year with Mommy & Daddy"
It breaks my heart when I put her to sleep at night because I wish I could play with her all night!
I got super emotional when she wore her new army skirt and sweater & bow (thanks Alicia & Ryan x0 she is a Ham in that outfit)
I cry when I think about my husband being all alone for 6 months! 
I cry when I think about how he can manage without me for 6 months! - Alex can totally manage with out me, he can cook, clean, & fold laundry ... and I guess in an extremely selfish way I wish he couldn't ... I like to think he needs me to do all these things for him.

The more and more I think about leaving the more and more upset I get.
Not to mention as the days go by it just means it's a day closer to the day I ship out. 

I always day dream about what that day is going to be like.. waking up at 3 AM getting dressed to say goodbye... 5:00 AM the doors to Meps will shut behind me and that's the last time I'll see both of their faces for a long time.

Instead I'll be hanging out with theses guys


Getting yelled at & mentally & physically beat down.
In the end every thing will be worth it..

Women don't get it easy at boot camp either we are required to do everything a male can do....
I can't wait to come home & say "I DID IT!"


In the mean time I wish & pray time will stand still. I am not ready to leave my heart behind.