If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Its all about Ellie!

So Ellie turned the big ONE on August 3rd & we party hartied on August 6th.


 She totally pooped pink the next day !




Can you tell I'm trying to hide the massive piece of chicken in my mouth? I know, classy. 

 Her birthday theme was "whooo's turning one!?" all owls of course! & on her birthday Nana Nancy & Papa Don gave her the cutest little chair and owl pillow!
 Party favors!

 Some Flowers for my girl!
 Made her a birthday banner ... ugh it seriously took for ever & a day to make, but it was totally fun!
I probably should of fixed this photo before blogging it so you can see it right side up but oh well - any who I made her a magnet board with pictures of Ellie when she was a newborn.
I stayed up all night making her owl cup cakes and whoopie pies!
 Ellie giving baby Asher some love

Now here are some post birthday photos ...

 Ellie LOVES GLEE! Especially Curt ... he is a doll!
 Ellie passed out talking on the phone with Preston & Porter ! Thanks boys for the cute phone !
 My soldier girl!
 Pictures from Ellie's donut rampage on August 3rd! 





Here are some pictures of Ellie just being Ellie, the dirty house before the move, my sister's 20th birthday, & Ellie hiding inside Grandpa Gary's cabinets










I forgot to buy real candles so we used the smallest one we could find in the house.. Cant you tell Melissa hates taking pictures?


The End