If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Intermission

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
basically my life has been pretty hectic & that means no time to blog about all the good stuff that has recently happened.

but coming soon (probably tomorrow or the next day, or when I find the time) pictures from Ellie's birthday party & her cake video, new pictures from the move, & cute Ellie shots!

For now some random ramblings:

  • I want to adopt a Chinese crested
  • Britney Spears is out of control & absolutely amazing 
  • Unpacking is worse then packing
  • Go Go China = best  new york style Chinese food ever!
  • I love that Ellie LOOOVES Chickpea salad, but I don't love changing 5 poopy diapers the next day.
  • Ellie loves to hide in Grandpa's kitchen cabinets & put all her toys in there.
  • Ellie is such a ham & loves to color ...  the soldiers down on base loved her so much they gave her some National guard coloring books!!!! 
  • My husband is basically the sexiest man alive, yea I said it.... 
  • $0.75 pink glitter baby flip flops? THANK YOU TARGET!
  • Ellie loves swimming in the tub & turning on the water ... oh lets not forget splashing .
  • I have a big zit on my eye brow right now... & it's driving me CRAZY 
  • I haven't read my book in 2 days now seriously I need to stop UNPACKING & just read!
  • I love shopping at thrift boutiques best buys ever! (seriously if you want vintage clothes and jewelry FOR 2$ AN ITEM go shop at a non profit store called Halo! seriously I must post pictures of my high waisted paints, shorts, leopard print top, sexy new frenchy jewelry && much more I take vintage thrift shopping to a whole knew level!)
  • Perfected the skill of pinup hair ! 
  • Ellie is banging pots on the floor ... got to love that.
  • Vintage, antique shabby chic bedroom LOVIN IT - Totally bought vintage knobs (glass Victorian knobs my favorite! lets not to mention rusty ones!) & decked out my dresser & night stand. 
  • Obsessed with gold frames
  • Drill this weekend, so excited to kick some ass. 
Those outfits I was talking about...


2 of my awesome thrifted outfits. & I have about 7 more just as awesome!








A special quote for ya'll to take in:

" You've never lived till 
You've almost died.
For those who've had to fight for it,
Life has a flavor the protected never know."

I am so proud to be a soldier in the United States Army 
To fight for the freedom of my children's future.

I have NEVER been patriotic EVER in my life until recently... I'm starting to realize what it means to give up everything, to leave everything behind, to protect those you love & to serve your country.
As those days draw closer I am starting to admire all those who have fought before me and  those who will fight after me. I now have a greater respect for life, its too short, & I'm going to savor every last moment I have with my family, you never know when your last will be.


Talk to you later alligators...