If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cyber Jerry Springer

one word
FACEBOOK
I feel so liberated I am no longer part of it. 
Everyone on Facebook is seriously friends with friends who are friends with:
  1. Rapists
  2. Child molesters
  3. Theifs
  4. Murderers 
  5. Liars
  6. Cheaters
I could add to that list all day. Who in their right mind would want to be a click away from 
anyone on that list? 
Facebook is corrupt and a cesspool of ignorance.
In 50 years from now we will have "Facebook" to show for ourselves. 
That's absolutely disgusting.

The scary thing is.. it took my dad to realize this.
To think about how much time facebook stole from me & not by force either... I volunterilly sat there 
and wasted time away from  my child, my daughter, my family, my school work, myself...


I made the same mistake many times openly dishing out my view points in the cyber cesspool called Facebook many times. 
Today I expressed a view point on Pioneers today and I got all degrees of views, which I love
I love hearing and being educated by others knowledge, that's the whole point of those posts right... educate me with your view points and maybe you can help me see a little differently.
I love when people question how faithful you are and put you down over your view point. It is wonderful!
 It is ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (& basically every other christian faith) teaches YOU NOT TO DO!

It amazes me how one minute on facebook you can be the best of friends with a person and the next moment your in a full blown cyber fight & you hate the person for expressing their thought(s).
Lets not forget being friends with people you DON'T LIKE.
All it is, is drama. You don't like the person, but your willing to be cyber BFF's?
I'm done wasting my life sitting on my ass behind a computer screen pretending to care about everyone's lives , I honestly could give two rat craps about a 200 plus group of peoples absolute every thought and move.


How many of those people do you think cared & actually cared about my life? Other than the fact of being nosy?


0