If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

blogging fool

Starbucks
 Cliff Bars
Weight Lifting
Packing
Driving 
Parenting

OH MY!

Starbucks
 Cliff Bars
Weight Lifting
Packing
Driving
Parenting


OH MY!



Today some twat totally called me an " F-ing Mexican" and did the Hitler salute while leaning out his car window to make sure I saw him while driving past me?
I was driving the speed limit and when he started honking at me I smiled & waved - apparently he doesn't like brunets? It was absolutely hilarious so I laughed. He obviously has some serious mental issues / emotional issues. 

I cant sleep... I just keep thinking about random things like:
  • Dijon Mustard - disgusting why is it in my fridge?
  • Old window frames - how do I obtain one?
  • Invisiline clearly isn't invisible  
  • People with "sharpie eye brows" - Do you seriously use a sharpie?
  • Who painted half of Ellie's Big toe Red & where was I when this happened?
  • Plastic bottles will out live me - freaky thought
  • Lisps are disgusting -I developed one while wearing my retainer, basically I gross my self out
  • Diane Rehm talks so slow! But I LOVE her show! ( for all you losers out there Tune into NPR some time)
  • What should Ellie be for Halloween?  
  • No body ever sticks a penny in their penny loafers
  • Why don't I ever hear the alarm clock.. seriously?
  • Why don't I stop blogging and go to bed?
  • Dust mites love your mascara!
  • You can't kill a virus it ISN'T a living organism - misleading cleaning products 
  • This chick totally looks like a lizard 
  • It must suck to be a bug