If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Troll can crawl & occasionally bites too!


My baby is MOBILE! She made her first move on Alex’s birthday on 2-12-11 and then all of a sudden stopped crawling until last night! Its official now she is all over the place! Getting into things and making messes & it’s the cutest thing ever!
She is also a giggle queen and daddy’s princess! It is the most adorable thing to come home & find your Husband and daughter snuggling on the couch playing XBOX (well at least to me it is).
She definitely takes after her momma with BIG feet.
  
There is no doubt in my mind… she IS a daddy’s girl! I no longer exist when he walks into a room she screams and cries for him to hold her and she even puts her arms up now to be picked up! She also has a first tooth but for some reason she refuses to let me take a picture of it, she bites me every time I try.
"You are my Goblin" -  Alex


I love my perfect little family, they mean more to me than anything in this entire world. I am so grateful for their love! I love spending every moment of every day with them. Any minute without them feels like a century! I love you guys! For ever & always. 

Alex last night in the car driving home as I'm growling and making faces at a Twix candy bar "You are my goblin" & we both look back at Ellie "...and she is our troll"
The cutest nicknames my husband ever gave us!