If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Run Brittini RUN!

Running a Marathon! Yes, it is true, I will and I am. It is a part of my “bikini” plan. I will be back in my itty bitty yellow polka dot bikini this summer even if it's the end of me. I hate to admit but I am maybe, just a wee bit, vain about my weight/body, so why not run a marathon and accomplish something with my “bikini” plan for this summer. Training starts tomorrow and boy am I stoked. Tired already and haven’t even started but I won’t let school keep me from accomplishing my goal of having the best bod on the beach! Determined, you can say so! 

 Might I add I think I know what Alex, Ellie and I will be this year for Halloween.