If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Stuff & more stuff.

Well I finally got that picture of Baby's new teeth!
Look at those two chompers in there!

Today Baby also ate her first steamed  chopped organic carrot and she LOVED IT! She chewed that bad boy like a champ!
big step for my Ellers she hates veggies, I have no clue where she gets it from.
Today baby had a Dr.'s appointment where we found out:
Poor boogie baby has a bad ear infection again ... but good news is
she is 70 percentile for weight
&
90 percentile for height !
If you know me, you know I'm all about matching mommy & baby outfits!
DENIM! & dirty house


Matching gold gladiator sandals & poorly manicured feet
 
My ill attempt to get a picture of the two of us & a cable cord 

Ellie is quite the busy body these days and is getting into things left and right! 
I tried to divert her by putting a tempting basket full of toys in front of her...
She deffinately knows how to get her toys out and she deffinately knows where to find them!
Her basket! Alex and I made a rule to only allow Ellie to have as many toys that can fit in this basket...
lets just say this rule was shortly lived, she is too fun to spoil! 
But I can say on her first birthday 
Every new toy she gets, she gives an old toy away!

Tonight we gave Ellie a bath & made an Ellie Taco
and it looks like this:
&  this:
 who needs a fancy towel hoody anyways when you can just hang your child out to dry in a taco towel suit?

The May family had a great & adventurous day !
Good night sleep tight!

Love always,

Alex, Britt 
& the star of the show
BABY ELLIE!
gerbil cheeks!