If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Funday!

What a beautiful sabbath day ! Filled with joy & laughter & family !

Today was:
- a great day
- the first Sunday I ever gave an opening prayer ever ( I spoke so fast I'm sure no one even heard a word I said)
- My nephew Easton Danger May's 2nd birthday!
- My other nephew Asher Rowdy May's first week birthday!

I love spending Sunday's with family! My mother in law is such a wonderful person to be around and is the kindest woman I know. Today she baked us up a little snack after church  THE BEST COOKIES I EVER HAD.  Molasses, oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies? To die for!

What a wonderful day I forgot my camera in the car and was not able to take pictures of Easton's birthday party or baby Asher (he is so stinking cute and might I add a BLONDIE! What a little heart throb).
My sister in law Katy is so wonderful & is such a good mama to her boys! You wouldn't believe how cute the "turtle" cake she made Easton was & delicious might I add.

Alex explaining a talk given at church today ... gosh he is so good looking. 

Did I already mention how good looking he is?



<3



HAPPY SUNDAY!