If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Money can't buy everything!


I need some money
so I can buy 
THIS  
THIS
and THIS
But as I was sitting here making a gorgeous list of all of the things I want in life, I stopped to think of all the priceless things I already have...

 I have something that is far better than any thing on this list of wants and that is family!
 
I love them so much.
There isn't any pair of shoes that can compare to the love my husband gives me
 
I am the luckiest wife, this morning I woke up to homemade heart shaped pancakes!
I have never met anyone so sweet, gentle, kind and loving!
Alexander the Great!


More things money could not ever buy:
 
The joy this little girl brings to our hearts! She is the most beautiful girl in the entire world!

 The way these two smiles can brighten my day.

My best friend and little sister 
and all the great times we share!
My father, my hero, and the most brilliant man I have ever known.
I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for him. 
and every single one of these guys!

Don, Nancy, Billy, Katy, Easton, Asher, Kelly, Nick, Alex, Ellie, Dad, & Melissa...

I LOVE YOU!