If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Family updates!

My baby is becoming such a little lady!
She is the greatest thing and is such a hoot!
She crawled for the first time on Alex’s 23rd birthday & we haven’t been able to get her to go as far, but needless to say she is VERY very VERY mobile.
She loves to be naked! She rips off her diaper every chance she gets! I even find her naked in the morning in her crib snuggling with her blankie. 
                          ( caught in the act...)
She also uses our carpet as a potty which lead to me becoming a professional carpet cleaner!
( Her pee spot ... Naughty girl)

                                  ( look at all that hair !!) 


We celebrated Alex's 23rd this weekend, I told him he could have any thing in the entire world and I would personally make it for him, he chose to order dominos ( does  my cooking really stink that bad?) . Needless to say we had a riot googling dominos coupons and we wound up getting a BUTT LOAD of free deserts!

Alex has won an award from the National Society of Collegiate Scholars along and we both are now a part of PHI THETA KAPPA.  Alex is so amazing and he pushes me every day to do my very best! He is my hero and my other half, I love you Alexander with my whole heart!

Tonight : Heart shaped pasta, sparkling raspberry lemonade, heart shaped plates,  &  discounted valentine’s day chocolates for desert (who doesn't like the "day after sale"?) !

Our temple sealing is less than 1 month away! I can’t wait! We are having custom made clothes made for when we come out and we all have matching silver toms!

Billy & Katy welcomed a new baby boy on 2-13-11 Baby Asher <3 he is so handsome and itty bitty and is a healthy little 8lb. 8 oz bundle of joy! He looks just like his mama!  We are really excited to welcome him to the family!  We love you Asher!