If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Army Wife .. Army Life

Who is to say a Woman cant do anything and EVERYTHING a MAN can do?!

I am INDEPENDANT 
I am STRONG
I am a WOMAN

I absolutely love drill weekends. Being in the military (aside from parenting) is the HARDEST thing I have ever done! I am physically exhausted and every muscle in my body aches, but after the day is over and the Drill Sgt is no longer yelling at me... it winds up being the funnest thing I have ever done!

I am NOT a COWARD 
I am SMART
I am BRAVE

Joining the military was a hard decision to make. I needed money for school & health insurance & the Army offered that,  although I never thought I would have this much fun.

I want my daughter to know ,
YOU CAN DO ANYTHING you set your mind too!
You are a strong individual. 
Beautiful. 
Inelegant. 
Don't ever let anyone tell you "you cant do it" because you can!
You are my motivation.
You are what keeps me strong.
You give me the strength to go out and reach heights I never thought were possible.

I want my husband to know,
You have more faith in me than anyone I know.
You always support me & stand by my side. 
You drive me to be all I can be.
You make me want to be a better person.
You are my motivation
You  are what keeps me strong.

These woman inspire me!