If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Husband day!

This tickles my heart!
My husband is so wonderful & so dear.

ALEX MAY is:

AMAZING
FUNNY 
SILLY
SNUGGLY
MY BABY DADDY
AN AMAZING FATHER!
PERFECT
HANDSOME
RAMBUNCTIOUS
SMART
STRONG!
STYLISH 
ROMANTIC
SUPPORTIVE
WONDERFUL
MY BEST FRIEND

This list could literally go on forever, he basically is perfect inside and out!

I remember when we were dating, we got in a huge argument in a Burger King drive through (classy huh?) and I PURPOSED TO HIM (I am a very assertive woman)!
He gave me the oddest expression. Said yes, Then said no!
He then later purposed to me (the way he felt it should go). I said YES. Then said yes again!
So where am I going with this?
Here's where I'm going, I'm the luckiest woman in the world!
Why? Because he chose ME to be his wife!
Ah this man...I love him.
He is my better half.
Today isn't Fathers day, or any other Hallmark Holiday, 
but instead I made my own holiday and its called.....
HUSBAND DAY!

Anyways.......
With out Alex my life would be borring!
Absolute pish posh!

So ladies Honor your husbands! They deserve it!
My husband sure does!
My gift to you Alex,  A CLEAN HOME!
Trust me, he has been waiting patiently for a long time!
 Love you darling , For ever and always!