If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

May already?

It has been a LONG Loooong LllllooooonnnGggg time since I last blogged. So I guess I will clue you in on all the juicy details.

For starters Alex and I had our first anniversary on March 20th !
We decided to take a nice road trip out to California!
We stayed at Alex's sister Kelly & her boyfriend Dereks Shag pad on the beach in Santa Monica!
 Potty break
 Egg induced coma
 Frolicking on the beach
 Cool view from the parking lot of Dereks work

Fun night out!

Dancing with her favorite Uncle Derek!

Grandma Ellie & Grandpa Ed May also came to visit baby Ellie!
It was so wonderful to have finally met them! 
 Papa snoozing with the babes
 Grandma Ellie & baby Ellie looking preciously into each other's eyes
Love


The Fun doesn't end there!
We also had some cute moments around the house...
 Ellie at 1:00 am amusing herself in her crib.. this is her reaction to me trying to spook her.
 Ellie gave up bottles for gatorade
 Alex spooked me in the shower ... ha
 Alex  and Ellie playing ... so tender
 Who needs a pet dog?
 She thought she would try a binky out for size..
She didn't like it very much.

I baby sat my best friend Rebbeca Herbert's kids!
They played rock band all night!
 Ellie on vocals
 Isabella on maraca! (baby rattle)
 Andre on guitar and Alex on drums!
 The band
 Isabella dropped out of the band to nurse the stuffed duck in a car seat


Some more cute moments...
 Daddy & Ellie snoozing away
I gauged my ears? 

Alex and I also :
Got sealed in the Mesa Temple on April 9th! (pictures to come)
Our nephew Asher got blessed the following day!
Shelby Tanner, Nick's lovely bride to be had a bridal shower!
& last but certainly not least...
I joined the U.S ARMY