If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Over the hills & through the woods to Grandpa & Grandma may's we went!

This past week the entire extended Don May family, a whole whopping 13 of us, flew out to Seattle Washington last week to spend a wonderful vacation with Grandpa Ed & Grandma Elly!

Where oh where do I begin? I guess I should start with the flight to Seattle....lets just say there was
a lot of screaming coming from row 20 & the little culprit was little Ms. Ellie May herself .

But thankfully she had her Nana who held her in the back of the plane until she passed out.
 Lading, my oh my how I hate landing. My eyes hurt so bad they feel like they are going to bulge straight out of my face! I could only imagine how bad it felt for little Ellie. 

My oh my was lake Sammammish BEAUTIFUL!  Grandpa & Grandma May have a darling house right on the lake with the most spectacular view!

We did a tun of activities like:
 
Kayaking

Swimming
 
Alex took a nap on a giant anchored floaty raft & I joined latter
 
Watched the new Penguin movie with Jim Carey & Shrek the 4th

Read on the dock

Fishing!
 
Went down to Pikes Market & shopped! ( Home of Starbucks!)
 
Played ultimate frisbee
 
Tennis
 
went to the park a bunch with the kiddos
 
Some game with metal balls that you throw?

Ladder golf  - Derek & aunt Kathy kicked the family's butts!

Went to the Aauarium

Even visited the troll under the bridge!

We attempted to mountain bike - but not ONE shop had enough bikes for us all

Our family was accidentally in a parade 

& we saw some gnarly fireworks!

The entire time we were in Washington we feasted like kings! Every night we ate something different!
We had tostadas, pita pizzas, turkey burgers, tacos & a kick ass salad, salmon & burgers, lasagna & Shelby's Rolo cookies! & we even ate at the crab pot (if you ever visit Pikes market - STOP THERE AND EAT its worth it!)

 Now what you all have been waiting for..... THE PICTURES!
 Grandpa Ed & Alex
 Easton!
 Easton & Ellie Best friends!
 Ellie getting into stuff!
 Cool view of the water down at pikes market
 Quick family picture!
 The aquarium!!!
 Ellie loved touching the star fish!

 She is laughing hysterically she thought it was so funny touching the aquatic animals

Ellie the octopus!
Ellie is riding the daddy octopus

 Ellie sitting on mommy!


 Easton & Asher Jelly fish boys!
 Asher the jelly fish!

 Look Papa a fish!

 Fish faces!
 Momma's girl!
 Together we make a small shark

 Papa Don & baby Ellie
 Uncle Bill Bill & Ellie
 Easton showing us his starfish!


 Family photo!
Easton had sun chip dust all over him so he stood distantly..... lol
 Lovers!
 Nana Nancy

 Cutest picture ever!
 My studd

 We climbed the troll
 Brittini Booger ?
 Nancy & I were probably the most excited to see this troll!
 Getting ready for bed
 Good morning my loves!
 Easton & Bill fishing

 Ellie loves the swing!

And on the fourth of July the entire May family wore matching May Athlete shirts! 
It looked a little something like this:


 Cant you tell I'm really hungry!
Crab pot!
 On the pig!
 Ellie waved that flag all day long
 Fireworks!

 Bikini Babe!
Stunna shades!


The End.