If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

What are the May's up to now?

It’s about time the Mays started a blog!
You might ask yourself, what are those May’s up to these days....well:
·                                 o   Alex is a full time Hubby-daddy-employee-student extraordinaire!
·                                 o I am a full time Mommy – student & I occasionally get my arts & crafts on.
·                                   o Alex & I love to dumpster dive on the weekends. We rummage through savers & goodwill and find the coolest stuff to bring home:
o   Ex: Alex bought 40 cassette tapes – I tried to talk him out of it but he insisted we needed them.
o   Ellie got the coolest SEA TURTLE DRESS – my father is obsessed with sea turtles so I can’t wait to show her off in it!
o   I find loads and loads of new and gently used children’s books for .30 each! – some of my favorites!
o   Junky furniture – I love to take apart & refurbish! 
·                                 o I have recently discovered ebay – It has become a sickness! you can find the coolest things for $ 1.00
·                                 o We finally got internet! – No more sitting outside of borders in our car at midnight to turn in assignments last minute!
Ellie has been up to a few things herself these days:
·                                    o She can grab her toes!
·                                   o She loves baby Einstein – Mommy objects to T.V though , sorry Ellie
·                                    o She loves walks & car rides
·                                 o She keeps on growin’ like a weed. Now fits into 9 month old clothes
·                                   o She loves to listen to music – when it plays she coo’s and it’s the cutest thing ever!
·                                     o She discovered her voice and screams occasionally
·                                    o She laughs at everything!
·                                 o She HATES rice cereal and spits it out.
·                                    o She loves baths!
·                                    o She sticks her tongue out.
·                                   o She is very independent.
·                                 o And she finally is sprouting some hair! – she still has a mullet & a bald spot but she makes it look good.